Thank you for expressing interest regarding employment with DRCC. We would like to briefly provide you with some information about our services. After reviewing this information, please fill out our application in its entirety.
- The hourly wage for our entry-level position (Program Assistant) is $12.25.
- Please note: If you are hired you will be asked to provide a copy of your Driver's License and Social Security card so that we may verify that you are a citizen of the United States. A certified Birth Certificate may be used in lieu of a Social Security card.
- Our services are provided in a variety of settings including: group residential living, apartment settings, and In-Home Family Support that provides support to families with children and adults who reside with family or on their own.
- Work hours vary based upon the needs of the program. Hours may include overnights that may be up and awake or sleeping. This again is based upon the needs of the program.
- Some positions require the employee to have a vehicle to enable clients to access community activities. When employees use their personal vehicles for work, DRCC reimburses the employee 48¢ per mile. The employee is required to have insurance coverage that meets the guidelines of Minnesota Law. DRCC's liability insurance does not cover damage to the employee's vehicle.
- Most entry-level positions involve evening and weekend hours. There are also opportunities to pick up additional hours to cover for staff that are sick or on vacation.
- Each of DRCC's programs has a Program Director who manages all aspects of the services provided. This individual reviews applications, interviews prospective applicants, and hires. Your completed application will be kept on file at our main office. As positions become available the Program Director will contact applicants for an interview.
- Once an individual is hired for employment they will participate in a New Employee Training Program that includes: a two day training session covering procedures, program rules and our philosophy; CPR; Medication Administration Training; and training at the program that focuses on the clients and specific procedures within that setting.
- If you should have any additional questions about DRCC please feel free to ask! You may contact Michelle Hooey at the main office (722-8180 ext. 101).
*Please do not use your browser's Back Button while filling out the application*