DRCC Mission Statement:
To support individuals with disabilities by creating opportunities to live rich and meaningful lives with family, friends, work and community.
Our Guiding Values
- Assisting individuals to exercise their rights to make choices that affect their lives.
- Enhancing the competence of persons served by building on their strengths and interests.
- Balancing the concerns of health and safety with the individual’s personal rights, including the right to take risks.
- Building and maintaining relationships with others, including families, neighbors, co-workers and friends.
- Providing opportunities to actively participate in the community and assist individuals to identify and work to overcome obstacles which may interfere with full community involvement.
- Promoting and maintaining a positive image of the individuals who use our services.
- Developing supportive work teams that embrace and carry out DRCC’s Mission.
- Creating homes that are comfortable places for individuals to live and work – homes that are accessible, comfortable, clean, and well-maintained.
- Maximizing the allocation of our resources to the employees who support the individuals we serve.
- Recruiting, developing, and retaining a high quality workforce who will support the individuals we serve.
- Being good stewards of the public monies we receive to provide services.
- Providing a safe, nurturing and enjoyable environment in which to live and work.